Beth Weber is a gifted speaker and author with a contagious passion for perseverance and transformation through trials. Her compelling stories and practical applications serve as powerful catalysts for change.
As the Chief Encouraging Officer, or CEO of Hope Services, Beth:
- Uses the healing power of words to speak to the hearts of the weary, broken, and downcast so they can persevere with hope.
- Is a “Loss Leader” who helps others find profit in life’s losses and disappointments.
- Teaches her audiences how to face and overcome discouragement, defeat, and fear so they can maintain focus and move through sadness to joy.
- Makes biblical truths personal and practical. Her audiences leave with proven skills and strategies so they can outlast any trial no matter how long it lasts.
- With refreshing transparency, enthusiasm, and humor, paints pictures with her words and makes her messages come alive.
Beth’s expertise and awe-inspiring stories are drawn from her many years as wife, mother, registered nurse, and Bible teacher.
Past venues include blog talk radio with Dr. Jeri Dyson, TV interview series on the global Women’s Internet Gospel Network, Michigan Rehab Conference, Women’s retreats, Toastmasters Leadership Institute, and Mental Health Fairs.
Whether you are looking for a dynamic keynote speaker for thousands, workshop leader, breakout presenter, or faith-based retreat speaker, Beth’s perspectives on perseverance and endurance will inspire you to grow personally and professionally.
Beth crafts her powerful message of perseverance and endurance to meet the unique needs of audiences of all ages and stages of life. She would love the opportunity to work with your group, ministry, church, business, or speak at your special event.
“What Others Are Saying”
“Electrifying! Thought-provoking! Faith-building! Those are just some of the words that describe Beth Weber. Beth has a one-of-kind story that applies to every one of us! Her walk in Christ has given her the secrets of waiting patiently and expectantly upon the Lord in the midst of the most trying of circumstances. You will experience abundant laughter, renewed hope and practical insights as you listen to Beth’s amazing message!”
Glenna Salsbury, Christian Speaker, Author of The Art of the Fresh Start and Heavenly Treasures
Rev. Tim Brown, Pastor of Grace Covenant EPC, Exton, PA
“Beth has an energetic spirit and transparent heart. This beautiful combination allows us to see the intimacy that has evolved in her relationship with Jesus. We as an audience are then drawn to listen to every word. You walk away knowing that God is faithful, loves us deeply, and desires to grow us during difficult times.”
Denise Perry, Women’s Retreat Coordinator, SpringHill Camps, Evart, MI
“Beth shared an encouraging message of God’s love with our women. It was witty, relatable, and convicting.”
Monika Lamine, Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Knox Presbyterian Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Invite Beth to Speak
To make a request for Beth to speak at your event simply fill out the form below.